Elite Auto Works has been providing quality auto repair in Stewartstown, PA since 2005. Our goal at Elite Auto Works is to not just meet our customers’ expectations, but to exceed them by providing top notch service that’s fair and honest. We pride ourselves in consistently providing friendly customer service, quality products, and certified technicians.
We are dedicated to keeping on top of the ever-changing and highly complex field of automotive service and repair. We are constantly investing in the most up-to-date equipment and computers for our technicians to use in repairing your vehicle. Our technicians attend various training sessions throughout the year.
We only hire ASE certified technicians, so you will never have to worry about who is working on your vehicle. Our technicians have made a commitment to you and the automotive industry by dedicating themselves to continuing education. They take every opportunity to increase knowledge of service, products, techniques, tools and technology.
Our service bays contain the latest automotive diagnostic and repair equipment and our computer system provides our staff with technical data and service requirements for all makes and model vehicles.
Elite Auto Works is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center. This allows us to provide our customers the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty, providing our customers with 18-months/18,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 13,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Visit our National Warranty page or call us to learn more about NAPA’s “Peace of Mind” Warranty.
Leave a Reply